Hello there fellow Redemption readers,
As the leaves change color, turning into a deep auburn or a rusted orange, and refreshing summer lemonade is replaced by endless cups of coffee to get your days going and running, we have decided to make a few changes with redemption as well.
New stock will be in representing the best of fall times, Redemption has started a new company Boho Pretty , check it out any time, and of course there is me.
My name is Camille Sarabia and I will be the new blogger for Redemption. Feel free to think of me as your guide through road of fashion, new exciting and daring trends, accessorizing, details and anything fashion forward. As a bonus, I will add in a little beauty tips, DIY’s and How To’s. So keep an eye out for your favorites.
First before we get started, I would like for you to know a little about me.
I am currently a college student, studying Magazine Journalism at Indiana University, trying to make my place in this world. That means rigorous classes, extensive homework and waking up and 7 a.m., which I’m sure many of you know plenty about.
However, writing and fashion is my creative outlet to escape. I am currently sitting outside on a wooden table under a red umbrella. It’s 9:13 a.m and I’m all set with my green tea and cute little iPad to do what I love best: write and write about fashion. Honestly, I’d rather not be anywhere else.
Here are a few facts about me:
1. I am not an athlete and have come to terms with that about myself.
2. I am 5′ tall and wear size 5 shoes.
3. I love anything vintage, bohemian, classy and original.
4. I have slight obsession with leather boots. I currently own 5 pairs.
5. I fell in love with fashion, clothing, designs and everything apart of it when I was fifteen, but I have since learned that is not the brands, the trends, or how you wear it that makes the look; it is you. It is your air of confidence, it is feeling good and beautiful in your own skin and it is taking charge to be that woman that you want to be.
Please let me know if you have any ideas that you would like for me to touch on. I welcome anything and everything. I can’t wait to start exploring the world of fashion and beauty will all of you.
& Camille Sarabia